About Jen Larkin | Art Editions
Contemporary artist Jen Larkin lives and works in Cornwall, UK. Her paintings and print editions can be found in private collections, corporate headquarters, luxury hotels, holiday properties and private residences worldwide. She has exhibited in many beautiful places across the British Isles, including the English Lake District, Edinburgh, the Yorkshire Dales, Robin Hood's Bay, Lancashire, Devon and Cornwall. Her prints and originals have been regularly showcased online, including the luxury interiors store: ACHICA.
Walking, travel, wilderness and nature are at the core of Jen's art; she enjoys observing the changing seasons, diverse landscapes and ever-changing skies around the British Isles and beyond. Her journeys and experiences inspire a unique, vibrant painting style; which is saturated in colour and light.
This online store has been created to showcase a new collection of Jen's favourite art works, many of which have been inspired by long-distance walks along the South West Coast Path, Wainwright's Coast to Coast route, the Cumbria Way, the Outer Hebrides and more.
Jen's work is currently on show in Cornwall and the Lake District, and she is researching a new series of large-scale paintings, inspired by extreme environments and life-changing journeys. Jen is married to John Hudson FRGS, Chief Instructor at the UK Military Survival School.
Why buy online?
- 'Jen Larkin Art Editions' is brand new online gallery, designed to provide an easy way to browse & buy joyful, inspiring, accessible contemporary art.
- Our store gives you direct access to Jen's exclusive studio collection of signed prints, limited editions & originals.
- Each print is made to order for you, having been personally colour-matched by Jen and approved for release only by her signature.
- You can buy securely online, backed by our 14 day return & refund policy. And if you need specialist advice or bespoke framing, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Samples of these highest quality prints can be sent by post for your perusal and viewings are welcome by appointment at our small studio in Penryn, Falmouth, UK.
- We regularly export Jen's work to private collectors, interior designers, hoteliers, corporations and galleries worldwide. If you wish to place a larger order, please contact us, in order to register an account and receive excellent trade discounts.
- We love to supply the perfect art for your scheme, and can advise upon any creative aspect of your project, including supplying unique-size prints, or creating original commissions. What you see here is just a taste of the possibilities...
Jen has been professionally exhibiting her work and collaborating with interior designers to create beautiful art schemes since 2001. She has a wealth of experience in the corporate and hospitality industries, as well as working with the owners or designers of prestigious private residences.
Jen's first online shop was set up single-handedly in 2007. Since then she has helped support many other talented artists via her creative consultancy, Art Eye, which specialises in high-end interior art design and passionately promotes ethical art trade.
Who else is involved?
Jen is the main point of contact, to answer your questions and handle your order, with a little help from a small team of printmakers, framers and admin assistants.
Samples of print finishes/ quality can be sent to you by post.
Viewings are welcomed by appointment at our design studio in Jubilee Warehouse, Penryn, Falmouth, UK.
For any sales, press, trade enquiries or to make a viewing appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The full collection of Jen Larkin prints are available exclusively via this website: however, for a limited time only, a special selection of prints/ originals are available from:
Picture House Gallery, Padstow – http://www.picturehousegalleries.co.uk 01841 533888
The Lakes Art Gallery, Grasmere, Cumbria – call: 0774 805 0563
Sully's Gallery, Penryn, Cornwall – http:www.sullysframing.com - or call: 01326 377009
Please contact them for further information
We hope you'll agree that Jen's work will make an inspirational addition to your collection. Please enjoy browsing around the site - we look forward to helping you further!